Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grooming Magazine

Hey Guys,

I was just interviewed by the editor of Grooming Business, which is a new grooming magazine. They are a sister magazine to Pet Business. They are going to target more of the business aspect of grooming rather than competition and styling. It should be interesting. I think we need this type of magazine. Their premier issue will be available in Burbank.

They are looking to increase their circulation to mobile groomers. Whoever would be interested in getting a free subscription, please give me your name, business name, address and business phone via pm, I would be happy to forward to her your information.

Stephen Note: Glad to hear they contacted you. We announced this magazine on the old board, and it is a step in the right direction.

Likely can give my info at Burbank?

So wouldn't need to give you information. I'm looking forward to seeing it, and seeing Burbank Expo.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrooh View Post
      So wouldn't need to give you information. I'm looking forward to seeing it, and seeing Burbank Expo.
      Yes - you can give it to them directly there. Let us know how it looks when you get back. I can't wait to get my copy.

Comment

That is really interesting. I am wondering if they have a website yet? I look forward to reading their magazine.

Comment

Edited.
          Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X