Burbank Show - whose going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burbank Show - whose going?

A bunch of San Diego Mobile Groomers are going to Burbank! We would love to meet other Mobiles who are attending the show. What can we do - lunch, dinner, who has ideas?! Susan

Mobile from WA, and AZ

Hi gang! Well. I'll be there, meeting up with Susy and Brandy, both Mobile groomers from WA. We are "doing it all" Put your web handle on your name badge, that way we can say HI when we see each other!

I think there are some 'Barkleigh site' groomers meeting up for a dinner on Sat. night, no plans set in stone. Just talk.

It would be nice if we could all get together and gab...lots to be learned from each other along with new buddies!

Comment

I was going to set some time

But now I'm assisting Chuck with the Groomers Helper Booth. Come by and say hello and get a gift (see under event heading). Well, I'll throw out something like board members drop by the Groomers Helper Booth at 10:30 AM Fri. Sat. and/or Sunday and take if from there.
      Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

OK, at least we'll know where to find you at a certain time! Hope we have a big crowd for you!

Comment

Cool

I just asked on another thread for you Azoci to make a point of stopping by. Remember the board members get a special present from Chuck if you identify yourselfs.

Comment

Oh, I wish I was going with Pam..next year I"m saving up. Now with Traveler sick..I couldn't leave my baby now anyway. Pam, bring me back some free samples?I loved Sat nite groom comp. Amazing

Comment

Hi it looks like I will be attending on Fri. as planned I won't be there till after 10:30 do I still get a prize for stopping bye?I'm excited to go and get some different smocks.

Comment

Of course

Kari, you still get a prize. Everyone from the board gets a prize, anytime the booth is manned or womaned. It was just that I put out a time cause nobody was. Figuring most people would be there at 10:30 A M. But gee if you wish to suggest another time, please do.
                I look forward to seeing you again.

Comment

I'm goning to be there Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Good Poodle Pal

Be sure and identify yourself to me, I'd like to meet you. I've shared Poodles are my favorite grooming breed.

Comment

Working...
                    X