Gas has frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas has frozen

Basically as soon as it hit 4.99 here, it has gone no lower. Maybe 2 cents here and there but no lower. Same true of all the big brands. Looks like they all agreed to the price based on what I see.

We in Florida hover at around 3.39 for the last 2 weeks. I’m not complaining. Hope it goes lower. My groomers in Vegas are still in the upper 4s. There’s no reason at all it shouldn’t come down more. It’s straight up gouging out west. California especially.

Comment

We have not lowered below $5. Weeks after $5 up.

Comment

Stopped here about about $4.70 give or take 15 cents.

Comment

$2.74 yesterday. Ducking....
          <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Are you sure it’s 2.74 not 3.74? That doesn’t sound right. I haven’t heard of 2 dollar gas anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
              Are you sure it’s 2.74 not 3.74? That doesn’t sound right. I haven’t heard of 2 dollar gas anywhere
              I'm positive. Yesterday is was .01 higher. I get .05-.10 per gallon off at Walmart depending on how I pay.
              <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

About $4.57 here.

Comment

Gas prices pretty stuck in WA.

Comment

We are at $4.60 give or take on West Coast area bargain stations.

Comment

$2.69 today. You guys need to move here

Comment

In Arizona we had $3.97 couple days ago, and then it jumped to $4.19 overnight.

Comment

We are still over $5 in Hawaii.

Comment

It went down to about $4.40 and held there.

Comment

$4.25 here for awhile

Comment

Working...
                              X