Looking to ride with a mobile groomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to ride with a mobile groomer

First I guess I should say that I have been reading these message boards every day for about 3 years now, even though I never post, I really enjoy the information. I have been a groomer for 18 years and I am considering purchasing a mobile van and going into business for myself. I am hoping that maybe some of you that work close to me would consider allowing me to ride along with you for a day to observe what you do. I am hoping to see several different groomers with different vans in action. I am about an hour west of Philadelphia and willing to drive up to a couple of hours for this opportunity.

Thank You,
    Kat

I am central California, I am up for a little company, If you don't mind riding in the bathtub.

Comment

OOooooooo, do you have Pulik?? And since you're in PA I guess you wouldn't want to come to SC for that ride along, would you

Comment

I am right outside of Reading. You can ride with me if you like.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I'm in Central Jersey. You are welcome to ride along with me if it's not too far for you.

Comment

I am in Lancaster PA. You are welcome to ride along with me.

Comment

I know a couple in MD (one in northern MD) if you want to drive that far.

Comment

Working...
              X