Mobile client information carry and storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile client information carry and storage

How do you carry customer information with you. If it got lost do you have the info offsite or back at home?

I use pawfinity. 40 month and it’s an appointment software for grooming businesses. I have instant access on my phone or computer from anywhere. We have thousands of clients info over the years and it’s in the cloud so you never lose your data. I have my weeks all scheduled and each day I just click on the client and my google maps puts my route in and ETA. And while I groom I can click groom notes and see what I do or input new notes right there. No paper no losing clients

Comment

I'm OLD FASHION..........I use Barkleigh's client cards...........just paperclip the card to the receipt.......card has all my info that I need....address, doggie's name, age, all of the past grooms including size of blade.....also if client wants me to express anal glands and if doggie likes biscuits.....This has worked for 34 years. For me, it is quicker and easier than having to log in and scroll down on my phone......just one quick glance and I'm ready to tear into the dog. Plus, I use an old fashion appointment book, one quick glance and I can see my entire day and/or week.

Happy being Old Fashion

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Long time ago in mobile employee I had a laptop with customer contact software.

Comment

I have to use an appointment software with employees and my wife at home booking appointments for Florida and Vegas. We can’t be dealing with cards and possibly misplace them. That’s ok for single owner van.

Comment

If I start up again, I'm going to use client boxx. A client of mine designed it and it's all stored in the cloud for FREE! They are adding scheduling with auto reminders soon, and allow you to upload photos etc. Did I mention free? Super user friendly.

Currently I have client cards, schedule is in iphone. I used to pull my cards every day and take them with me, but I've been doing the same people for so long I don't even bother anymore. I just fill them out on occasion about every two to three months, I go back through my calendar and mark down dates and charges. Most are just date and same same same same same lol

Comment

Free is good.

Comment

I prefer a laptop, even small 14inch screen. Even at a shop.

Comment

I carry one between my shops, but be sure to have it passworded to even use it, not just a program password.

Comment

But be sure the laptop is ready and easy to connect to wireless too. My phone creates a hotspot for it too.

Comment

As I have gotten older using my phone for records I had to stop. I am looking for something that would work with a pad, but went back in the meantime to a notebook.

Comment

Notebook here. I like having it all at this point, but backup every night.

Comment

I am going to check out that Pawfinity you recommended Tom.

Comment

There’s also I believe another one more geared to mobile grooming. I think it’s moe go

Comment

I carry some records with my phone for the day and that's usually enough. Not sure about cloud.

Comment

Working...
                              X