IrishSetterTom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IrishSetterTom

Thought of you today when you talked about the growing problems in PHX with crime. I was talking with an officer taking vacation in Hawaii and I mentioned increase in crime in PHX. He said the new drug us of fentanyl pills you smoke has gone wacko there. It is a cheap high, for just minutes though, and the demand keeps leaping. Selling it all over for $15 a shot. OMG Extremely addictive and spreading.

Its everywhere now. These places are getting much more property crime and robberies as opposed to violent crimes. When I lived in vegas, if you didn't lock up everything overnight it was gone. Addiction is a problem whether gambling alcohol or drugs

Several years ago a guy walked into my warehouse and jumped into the drivers seat of one of the vans and tried to steal it. Luckily the keys were hanging up, not in the ignition.

I grabbed all 3 van keys and ran out and called the cops. They came 30 minutes later, no urgency. They said i should keep a gun with me cause im alone in an industrial area with no immediate help.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
      Its everywhere now. These places are getting much more property crime and robberies as opposed to violent crimes. When I lived in vegas, if you didn't lock up everything overnight it was gone. Addiction is a problem whether gambling alcohol or drugs

Several years ago a guy walked into my warehouse and jumped into the drivers seat of one of the vans and tried to steal it. Luckily the keys were hanging up, not in the ignition.

I grabbed all 3 van keys and ran out and called the cops. They came 30 minutes later, no urgency. They said i should keep a gun with me cause im alone in an industrial area with no immediate help.
      Wow was that Vegas area?

Comment

Yes it was vegas.

Between my incident and other warehouses getting burglarized, they put a security patrol overnight.

Police are overwhelmed with calls there in vegas. 911 asked if the guy had a weapon. By me saying no, I didn't see, the police don't come quick. If I said he has a gun they would have come sirens blaring.

He could have easily been arrested. He spend 5 minutes in my warehouse looking around. He must have been on drugs cause he was not in a rush or looked worried. You would think he owned the place. Slowly walked away and was trying to open other cars in the lot.

Comment

Smoke it? Bizzare.

Comment

Working...
          X