Mice in the walls of a mobile van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mice in the walls of a mobile van

That's not crazy is it? What would you do?

I would take it to an RV dealership that does repairs......I'm sure they have seen this before. They will get the van up on a rack and find how the mouse entered the interior wall. They should also check the van's engine wiring, since wires are covered with a rubber/grain substance, that attracts varmints to chew wires.

Happy getting rid of Mickey Mouse

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
      I would take it to an RV dealership that does repairs......I'm sure they have seen this before. They will get the van up on a rack and find how the mouse entered the interior wall. They should also check the van's engine wiring, since wires are covered with a rubber/grain substance, that attracts varmints to chew wires.

Happy getting rid of Mickey Mouse

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
      Yep many RV units get this problem. I suggest every night you simply get a true quality electronic pet device, not a cheapie, that screeches. Good ones will put out several bands of various changing frequencies. Run a cord and leave them under the hood and inside the van when not using it.

Comment

Set a trap. Peanut butter traps.

Comment

They can cause some significant expensive damage. Get recommendations from the RV place on those electronic devices. They are not all created equal.
          Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
          "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I found great ones on Amazon, read the reviews, very helpful. The best ones have multiple frequencies and they keep changing them. LED indicators show you which one is active but 24 7 it revolves through them.

Comment

Working...
            X