Lunch is waiting, again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch is waiting, again

How many of your customers offer you food snacks or drinks. I have a wonderful soccer mom type that cooks from scratch she says everyday. May favorite is BLT and every time she says while you groom I make your BLT. Yummy!

I have an express appointment that the owner will run to Stewarts while waiting and always offers to get me a coffee. I politely decline, but appreciate the offer.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I have one that almost every appointment she stops and gets a dozen or two donuts for everyone. Really brightens things up for sure, for all. Great idea and we all love her of course. I can be bought for a donut, well for some things.

Comment

I have some of those customers too. One always brings me a fancy coffee for a pick me up! Makes me feel appreciated!

Comment

I have several that offer snacks and drinks, never a full meal though. The one I appreciate most is the one who asks if I need to use the restroom.

Comment

I have one customer and they are everything you think of as an American Italian family with grandma living with them. She spends hours a day, every day making authentic homemade tortellini, ravioli, canneloni, you name it. Their house is best smelling place and quite often I get a plate while there. To them no guest to the house for any reason is not fed. Period. Antipasti is even awesome. Sometimes I just want the homemade olives.

Comment

Tomorrow is homemade tomato soup with grilled cheese. The tomato shouts at you so fresh.

Comment

Tomorrow is my favorite greek lemon soup stop.

Comment

We groom on Sundays. Booked all the time SOLID. I find these people offer more treats you could say on Sundays. Homemade beans and grilled meats in Summer LOL LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X