It's Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Here

I'm so excited but exhausted my wgnt tails got here today late and very dirty but I expected that it came 2400 miles.And wow what great samples they sent 1 gallon of best shot and the sample pkg Tropiclean,Davis,Stazko,Bio groom,Natures Specialties,Espree the sent colonges ear cleaners ear powders even fancy bows.The hard part is which one to try first.Well everyone have a great weekend I'm going to bed it's been hard to sleep the last week waiting for it to get here.

Congrats and have a great time being mobile
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by happy trails View Post
      I'm so excited but exhausted my wgnt tails got here today late and very dirty but I expected that it came 2400 miles.And wow what great samples they sent 1 gallon of best shot and the sample pkg Tropiclean,Davis,Stazko,Bio groom,Natures Specialties,Espree the sent colonges ear cleaners ear powders even fancy bows.The hard part is which one to try first.Well everyone have a great weekend I'm going to bed it's been hard to sleep the last week waiting for it to get here.
      I bet you are not going to sleep, you are going to end up "playing" w/your new toys all night....lol...Congratulations!! Let us know how things go for you!
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

YIPEE! What a great day for you! You will have so much fun driving it around! Congrats!

Comment

Isn't it great...just like being a kid in the candy store. I had so much fun setting things up and just being in there, looking around, thinking "Is this really mine?" Have a great time and congratulations!
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Did they deliver it to you? I think thats great if they did. I thought you had to pick it up. Let me know?

Thats so exciting! I wish I was you. lol

Comment

wow... how exciting..... mine is due for pick u on the 15 of next month.... have fun and let me know how things work out for you ... in the mean time i will keep u posted on my progress......

Comment

Originally posted by Mary1980 View Post
                Did they deliver it to you? I think thats great if they did. I thought you had to pick it up. Let me know?

Thats so exciting! I wish I was you. lol
                Hi Mary we had it transported from wgnt they set it up It cost about a dollar a mile ouch but no way was I going to drive threw kind of weather they have back east I'm a Ca girl

Comment

Good luck to you!!!!!! I remember those first days and the first time I put a pet in the tub to bathe it. My wonderful old X Rex, Rex the Wonder Dog (wonder what your dog rolled in) and he had undercoat for days!!!!!!! I was freaking out at the hair blowing around lol!! Have fun! The "new" has never worn off for me

Comment

Way to go!

Happy,
                    I don't blame you! I got my new one delivered from WNT in December and thank goodness I did. That weekend was the 1st big winter storm to hit. They also had to drive my old one back. I moved to TX from So Cal so I know what you mean about the "weather conditions".

Isn't all the new stuff cool! CONGRATS, ENJOY!!!!!!

Comment

WOW, does that mean I can take half of the items off my start-up list?
                      $2400 for delivery??? I think I'll drive it back. Which model did you get?

Comment

I picked mine up in August and on the way home we stopped at a motel to break up the trip some. I couldn't wait to get home and go through my new goodies so I ended up opening everything that night. I know my husband thought I was crazy, but it was all just too exciting! The companies that provide the samples have great products. Congratulations on your now mobile!!!

Comment

Rev Wind I got the Pet Pro Van it's looks HUGE but I'll get use to soon.I don't think Ill need to order shampoo for a while.I just spent 2 hours washing it what a job had to wash it 4 times to get the road grime off it it's shinny now!Thanks Everyone.

Comment

Please post pictures. Do WNT have inverters?

Comment

Congrats!! WNT really hooks you up when you buy from them with product. I was like a kid in a candy store.. loving all the different shampoos and stuff.
                              You will have to post some pix of it!! what vinal colors did you go with??

Comment

Working...
                              X