I'm going mobile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going mobile!

Hi. I am new to this board, however I have been lurking on this and a few other boards for a while, which has guided my decision to go mobile. I have been grooming for 5 years in Petsomething. I am ready to do my own thing. After about a month of going to a couple banks trying to get financing I have been approved for a good amount of money to build my own trailer. Don't fear I am working with a trailer company who does many custom trailers, this will be their first grooming one though.

I have a few questions:
    Where did you put your generator and what size and brand is it?
    Did you make the back section of the trailer your "utility room" ie pump, hot water heater etc?
    Any other helpful hints of advice would also be appreciated...

Thanks
    Erika

Haulmark will convert trailers! Most people with trailers put the generator on the front on the of the trailer. The tub and water tanks should be near or over the axel to reduce tow weight. Good luck in your new venture!!!

Comment

No advice here, just wanted to say Congratulations! Best of luck to you.

Comment

Congratulations, you will love being mobile.

Comment

I'm not mobile but just wanted to wish you the best with your new adventure and WELCOME to the board.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

My trailer.....

I bought a 14 ft. carson toy hauler..already had 60 gal fresh water tank, grey and black tanks, hot water heater, furnace etc...and nice big area to mount tub and hydraulic table..even has bathroom and frig......it's awesome..i can send u some pics if u'd like...

Comment

Hi Kevin, your trailer sounds great, we would all like to see pics.

Comment

go to gryphontrailers.com. this is the same as my trailer and will give you some good ideas.
                If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

sure but im kinda new how and where should i post em?

Comment

Working...
                  X