Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see more

Comment

I was concerned about being "too old" to look good on video. Turns out to not be a problem. While talking with the shooter/editor (Kenny) about videos I like, I realized that the groomer's face is rarely shown in South Korean grooming videos (my favorite!). The focus is on the pet and the groomer's hands. American videos, on the other hand, include the face and body of the groomer. Interesting cultural difference.
      And branding . . . I never think about my service's "brand". Since Kenny is interning at an ad agency, he thinks in terms of "what is your brand and how do you want to show that?"
      Honestly, even if the videos get few views, I am having fun learning about media &advertising. It is good to learn new things.

Comment

Comment

Fun process. Would love to see finished product.

Comment

We are shooting this week. 2 cats having baths. The shooter/ editor told me that editing is the part of the job that takes the most time and effort, so more editing means a higher price.
            The language he uses is "deliverables", which is simply what will be delivered to me --for example 3 videos of 5 minutes each.

Comment

My poor clients got covid. Luckily so far they feel ok, but we had to cancel the shoot. The next one ought to be great though, as there are a bunch of cats in one home.

Comment

They can film now, you can voice over to describe what your doing later. I have the opposite problem in that I talk too much while filming can’t stand to be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                  They can film now, you can voice over to describe what your doing later. I have the opposite problem in that I talk too much while filming can’t stand to be quiet.
                  Ha ha! That means you are a natural teacher. I bet you have tons of grooming gems to share! Keep talking😺

I won't be talking at all. These are going to be all-visual, with music, and maybe a bit of text.

Comment

Hope we get to see it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X