Cute masks for housecall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute masks for housecall

For long housecalls, I wear surgical masks now, but for quick visits I wear these.
    I know there are different opinions on masks. Just wanted to show you my cute ones.

You are handy with needle and thread they say. Nice.

Comment

Thank you, but these are just from a store.

Comment

The owner's boyfriend was super allergic to cats. Tough situation. Also, owner travels a lot. Owner finally decided to rehome her. I bonded with Lilly when she boarded at my home, so I took her in for good. She is very polite, quiet and overall a great room-mate.

Comment

Oops. Meant to post the above in another thread.

Comment

The best virus protection masks for sale

We offer one of the best masks in the world for sale and we send this offer as our offer

Official emails expressing interest in us, and we also want to build long-lasting partnerships with you or your respected company. The information in this email is negotiated,

As a company, we are not set in stone. We welcome new ideas as they help us grow our business together. Our company is

Can provide you with the required amount of mask. Great achievement for our organization

Thanks for providing your customers. These masks are considered one of the best; easy to wear and offered in different designs and color combinations. These masks can fully protect you from germs,

Bacteria, contaminated air and other similar disadvantages

Best virus protection mask

1. 3M 8511 N95

2. Unihow Filter Layer--Purpose Respirator 3.3M Aura Particle Respirator 9211

4. Life-protective-N95 particle respirator with safety and security 5. FWPP respirator

6. Gas masks that protect lives with breathing valves

7. DERPROF particulate respirator dust-proof surface N958. LotFancy N95 particulate respirator mask 9. Firm anti-virus mask

10. 3M Security 142-8210PLUS N9511. FWPP 4-Layer--Secondary Mask

12. 3M large half-mask reusable respirator 7503 / 3708313.Ffp2 and ffp314.

If interested, please contact

Comment

SPAM i think

Comment

Well ooh-la-la Emma-you sure will be ‘stylin’ in those masks! Red sequins, my goodness!
                Have been thinking on those lines too- we really don’t know how long nor how often it may be recommended that we wear masks. As long as they are reusable and functional, cute is more fun than not cute.

Comment

Working...
                X