Water heater point of use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water heater point of use

Looking into water heater for unattached building. They have Point of Use water heaters that would be very cost effective if they work. Anyone use one or has used one? Please give me heads up. For the price they are much better than a full size tank.

Can't answer your question but I can tell you that my unattached HB salon is piped into my house hot water heater....we trenched the pipes over from house to salon. Works like a dream
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
      Can't answer your question but I can tell you that my unattached HB salon is piped into my house hot water heater....we trenched the pipes over from house to salon. Works like a dream
      It's too far from house like over 500 feet away. We have a very long driveway and I am putting this down by front gate. Don't want it near house as we run a farm and do our own butchering. So all equipment for farm is up near house. Tractor sheds ect.

Comment

Originally posted by cybercat View Post
        It's too far from house like over 500 feet away. We have a very long driveway and I am putting this down by front gate. Don't want it near house as we run a farm and do our own butchering. So all equipment for farm is up near house. Tractor sheds ect.
        Ahh....we do the same but all the livestock things are done on up the hill...we are in a hill and dell area so with dells and hills
        Clients can't see a thing. But yes, your going to be too far to tie in to house waterheater, so maybe the hot water on demand would work (sure would save space). There are some previous threads about these on demand waterheaters and some others should chime in.
        Cyn
        Best in Show Member & Club 10,000
        Last edited by Cyn; 07-15-16, 05:55 PM. Reason: added more as I thought about it
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Will the place be septic.

Comment

We are allowed grey water run off. Our septic is on East side of house . where this shed is going is down hill and way west of house.hubby going to do a sand drain since we are clay bound.

Comment

We found by the way the stuff from septic solutions is the BEST and STRONGEST for problems, Amazingly good products for septics.

Comment

Working...
              X