Grooming out of a storage building/shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
    Decent huh? Almost an insult, imho. Have you looked at Parti's blogs on tiny shops?
    Apparently not....
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Well, this just got awkward lol...

Comment

Actually Cyn or Parti it was intended the way it is bring read as a put down. I know it can be read that way, but it can be read other ways too. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by CosmonautRik View Post
          Well, this just got awkward lol...
          Naw, just more research need by poster . They now have somewhere to look at more than "decent" in Parti's blogs.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by blingwithfur View Post
            Actually Cyn or Parti it was intended the way it is bring read as a put down. I know it can be read that way, but it can be read other ways too. Just my opinion.
            It could be read other ways, I suppose. I think poster has just never seen some of the cute HB facilities out there.....so I asked if she had seen Parti's blogs. Now poster can have a visual.

Comment

Sooooo, one of my original shop ideas was to use my Great Grandparent vacation cottage which is approximately 350 sq. ft. It used to sit close to a bay of water, then it was moved to a 2 acre lot in the town they owned property in. They lived in this tiny 3 room cottage until they passed away. It has been vacant for 45 years and what once was a town is now a village. Water & sewer lines are in place and the cottage is now part of the villages retail development plan. It is still my dream to renovate this tiny cottage into a grooming shop. It is off a major highway & and close to several communities. My current shop is approximately 600 sq. ft. & still has some wasted space. Just need to ad a bathroom....no outhouse for me!![emoji15][emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmf07 View Post
                Sooooo, one of my original shop ideas was to use my Great Grandparent vacation cottage which is approximately 350 sq. ft. It used to sit close to a bay of water, then it was moved to a 2 acre lot in the town they owned property in. They lived in this tiny 3 room cottage until they passed away. It has been vacant for 45 years and what once was a town is now a village. Water & sewer lines are in place and the cottage is now part of the villages retail development plan. It is still my dream to renovate this tiny cottage into a grooming shop. It is off a major highway & and close to several communities. My current shop is approximately 600 sq. ft. & still has some wasted space. Just need to ad a bathroom....no outhouse for me!![emoji15][emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Sounds like a perfect idea!

Comment

I happen to love my almost decent garage build out.

Comment

Originally posted by moses View Post
                    i happen to love my almost decent garage build out.
                    lmao! :d

Comment

I guess I have never groomed indecent.

Comment

I have seen nice shops under 250 sq ft and thought about going that route, but I am going mobile instead for the time being. I do like being out and about at this point in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by rsaysay View Post
                          http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57bd7ce7...010768959.jpg?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                          So pretty!

Comment

Sure around 300 you can do nice and even keep the noise in the bath area sealing it off. Very nice. Saw that in a floor plan here. Quite DECENT

Comment

Cheap and effective for summer time, at lest.
                              I'll probably give it a try too, though I might purchase the shed plans. Anyone have any experience with https://truenorthplans.com/?

Comment

Originally posted by bell View Post
                                So pretty!
                                Gosh I missed this earlier, truly pretty!!

Comment

Working...
                                X