Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea

With home based businesses lots of times, like mine, your allowed signage is so small, its hard to see. Posters around town do only a little.
    I was out garage saleing handing out cards to dog owners, and was pleased to see how happy people were to get my cards. Then it hit me.
    Why not have a garage sale, not just to sell my junk, but to let people in the neighborhood know I am here?
    I am planning my sale and just thought I would post my idea here, in case some of you are having the same problem.
    Once in my yard, they will see the sign a lot better. I can hand out business cards and the like and even show them the shop if they would like to see it.
    Since I never had a grand opening due to the fact that I am rural and probably no one would come, this sounds like it might be a way to get the word out that i am here, at least untill the yellow pages come out in
    Aug.

desigused advertising

I think that would be a great idea. If you do it you have to let us know how it goes.

Comment

i think that would be a great idea...mabe have a portfolio out if you have one....

Comment

Good idea! You may even wanna think about doing nail trims cheap. Quick, easy (hopefuly easy, lol) money!
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

OH I like the way you think! That's a good idea!!!

Why not have a garage sale, not just to sell my junk, but to let people in the neighborhood know I am here?
          I am planning my sale and just thought I would post my idea here, in case some of you are having the same problem.
          Once in my yard, they will see the sign a lot better. I can hand out business cards and the like and even show them the shop if they would like to see it.
          Since I never had a grand opening due to the fact that I am rural and probably no one would come, this sounds like it might be a way to get the word out that i am here, at least untill the yellow pages come out in
          Aug.[/QUOTE]
          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

I had a garage sale this last summer and got a TON of new clients from it! I just handed them my card when I gave them there change and stuff.....Do it! You won't be disappointed!
            Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
            Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

thats a great idea...

I might have to try that myself, I have tons of junk!

Comment

Working...
              X