Yay! I am on my way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! I am on my way!

I know that some of yall don't know me, but that's ok!
    I am planning to move back to DFW, TX in acouple months. My hubby and I found a fix'r upper house and hope to take the garage and turn it into a salon (it is already converted into a den). First offer was turned down, but second offer was a charm! The house is right on a corner of a busy street and a parking lot is right on the side of it! I am just so excited because this is what I have been dreaming for for a while now. YAY!!

Congrats. Pawshpooch, I am sure you are very excited. I am just starting out..from the very beginng, I am starting school in a month. Soon I will be in your shoes! Good luck!

Giselle

Comment

Originally posted by Pawshpooch View Post
      I know that some of yall don't know me, but that's ok!
      I am planning to move back to DFW, TX in acouple months. My hubby and I found a fix'r upper house and hope to take the garage and turn it into a salon (it is already converted into a den). First offer was turned down, but second offer was a charm! The house is right on a corner of a busy street and a parking lot is right on the side of it! I am just so excited because this is what I have been dreaming for for a while now. YAY!!
      Wow sounds exciting! I wish you luck on your home and soon to be salon. Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations on such major accomplishments at your nice young age from those of us who are 40 someting and struggling for the same thing.

Comment

That is sooo exciting! I hope that you will post pics as you build your new grooming salon. Congratulations!

Comment

im so wrong.

I have to admit I am probably more jealous than happy for you! Take that as a compliment! hee hee!

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchfunbnme View Post
              That is sooo exciting! I hope that you will post pics as you build your new grooming salon. Congratulations!
              sure will!

Comment

PICS Updated!

Some lovely pics for you guys!

#1, before we painted outside

#2, my big brother came down from oklahoma and helped my hubby build a 6 X 6 ft wall, and enclosure of some cabinets to make a big counter
                Attached Files

Comment

More!

#1, new paint! new garden

#2, front door... A lady stopped by today to welcome me and my hubby to the neighborhood while we were planting vines around out trees. She said how much better the house looks and thanked us for fixing it up. I slipped her some business cards, she seemed excited!
                  Attached Files

Comment

yup some more!

#1, front of lobby looking at the Left side.

#2 standing behind the counter on Right side, looking at tub etc. Some touch ups to do ie: put wall back over where water pipes are. In future going to put a washer with dryer on top by the bathtub
                    Attached Files

Comment

dont yall love pics?

#1 table

#2 right side of salon w/ entry door to salon, other door goes to kitchen
                      Attached Files

Comment

last but not least..

#1 my "Pawsh" pooch, Wendy, demoin' the puppy condos

#2 ya'll believe she is camera shy??

hope you guys like it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great job

What a great looking salon! Congratulations and best wishes. When do you open? It looks very close to being ready.

Comment

Looks GREAT!! I love that 'cart' by the tub to wheel over the big guys! You must be so excited!
                            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

first customers tomorrow! wooho.. had 3000 fliers past out today of my salon by a company, went to vets and gave them stuff I made, recieved calls today inquireing about my place. cant wait to get it started and I am ready for it to come too!

Comment

Working...
                              X