X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating the Season - New Post

http://groomwise.typepad.com/hair_of...he-season.html

By Daryl Conner
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Great ideas, love it.

Comment

Perfect! My client list so far is small but loyal, and I really felt I wanted to do something special for them. These ideas are both excellent! Thinking of putting a sign in my shop congratulating "winners' of random awards. First one will be to announce the winner of the first appointment of the new year being booked to raise awareness of the value of prebooking.

Comment

Great ideas. I am doing a 12 day of Christmas giveaway. Clients who booked Nov 1st thru Dec. 12th are eligible to win on the prizes starting on 12/12. On the 24th I draw the final winner of the grand prize, a doggie gift basket full of goodies & $50 grooming gift certificate. It has generated a lot of good buzz, lots of new clients as well as my regulars that booked ahead for both holidays. It's been a lot of fun to look for unique gifts & my customers are very excited for the drawings to start next wk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X