Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SImple ideas......

http://groomwise.typepad.com/groomin...hat-works.html

Always looking for something that works....

We have been looking for something to use as a pet waste station for the shop and have not been happy with either the cost or the design of most commercially made waste stations. I did not want one in the ground and the above ground ones were, well, to put it nicely, WAY Out of my price range!
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Great idea!

Comment

Thanks for the info Parti!
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Looks great! I love to see the results when necessity is the mother of invention.

Comment

For the wipes. One idea is to take a plastic folgers container and cut slits in the lid towards the center (like lysol wipes container). Now take a roll of high quality paper towels and cut it so it's short enough to fit in the container. Put in the container then add the disinfectant you wish to use in stages to allow the paper towel to absorb. Once absorbed, pull out the cardboard from the center. Now pull from the center of the paper towel and feed through the folgers lid and put lid on container. You now have your very own disinfectant wipes!
          It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Some great ideas!

Comment

Nice idea. I have always eyed those commercially made dog dispenser posts as well but they are even more money here. I will have to make one of these

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I like simple. I copy lots of the blogs here and give them to my staff. Best blogs around. I put them in a binder on the lunch table.

Comment

Working...
                X