Survey Says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey Says

This blog is a quickie on the importance of client surveys. http://groomwise.typepad.com/pet_fir...rvey-says.html
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

So what have you changed as a result of the surveys? My best survey is when a client reschedules for 6 years ! My clients are the least knowledgeable about the grooming products that are available, so they trust me in providing the best....which I do :>)

Happy gathering info

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Examples from my survey

For question #1. If I find the same phrase mentioned over and over, then that becomes part of my overall marketing plan. I have found the most common word used was reliability.
      For question #2. One client wrote that the only thing she disliked was that I left the butt feathering full. It just never occurred to her that she could ask me to trim it. As soon as I read it, My brought the clippers in, quickly trimmed up the butt, noted it on her card. Th client took the survey back and crossed off what she didn't like. LOL That was a real easy fix.
      For question #3. Someone wrote that she would like to see a grooming/reiki pkg. So I added it.
      For question #4 several people made mention of grain free and low fat treats. I will look into it.
      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Working...
      X