video FAQ blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video FAQ blog

Well, I am trying something different. I just shot a video that will be linked to my FAQ page of my website. I am intending for this to be the first of many and made myself INSANE doing this. I was told that a person of reasonable intelligence could do this in 5 minutes. Well, five hours later this is the result.
    I am looking for opinions.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

I found it by linking to your blog,and then clicking on the May archives. I think it is great how you advocate for pet first aid,and appreciate the time and effort all this takes. Oh, and sorry for clicking play on your nose. LOL
    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
    Quote:Cath

Comment

I bet having the link would have made it a little easier to find.

www.groomwise.com/pet_first_aid_care
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Excellent content Mary. Short, concise, informative, and I think you did a great job with your voice intonation... I think that's often the hardest part about doing something like that. Good job. The only suggestions I'd have is to have your camera mounted on a tripod so that it focuses better and doesn't move. Other than that excellent job!
        A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

Yep, a tripod would help. Also, I found the volume kinda faded in and out.

Oh, and Mary? I think you're gonna have to call time of death on that poor rigor mortis husky! He looks pretty stiff....
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

I know the feeling. I just uploaded a video to eGroomer yesterday.

Donna

Comment

i was so fed up trying to shoot it, that I just held it at arms length and whatever it was, it was done. Probably will go buy a tripod before i shoot the next one.

Comment

Working...
              X