course descriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• course descriptions

i just put up a blog on the course description of the 5 seminars we offer.
    www.groomwise.typepad.com/pet_first_aid_care
    the blogs are located to the left of this post.

Stephen: And sometime tonite we should have Mary's GroomerTALK Radio Show available to listen to.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Unfortunately we do not have access to these courses in my area. Is there an online certification available?

Comment

Originally posted by Addiron View Post
      Unfortunately we do not have access to these courses in my area. Is there an online certification available?
      Which us state are you closest to?
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I am in Canada...closest state is about 8 hours one way and is ME.

Comment

There are a couple of options.
          If you are interested in attending the pet first aid class only, I will be in Maine in July-ish.
          There is also an instructor in Vermont who does many classes in Canada. You can contact her to set up a class in your area. PM me for her info if thats the route you you want to take.
          Another route is to become an instructor. The class in Maine will also be a 3 day Instructor training.

Comment

Working...
          X