Comments on the blog posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on the blog posts

I know that I for one want to hear back from you guys on what you reading so PLEASE! Take time to post a comment when you read the blogs. It is the only way we know that you are learning or at least reading, the blogs we post. It takes just a minute but feedback is welcome and always appreciated! Let us know you are out there!
    Daryl Conner and I were discussing the other day how we never really get any feedback, and it makes us wonder, is there anybody out there? LOL We know you are reading but we want to know what you think!
    Last edited by Particentral; 12-08-09, 10:15 AM.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I love your blog. i'll make sure to comment soon.

Comment

I enjoy reading and learning from the blogs. Thank you so much for taking time to write them and sharing your knowledge with us.

Comment

i agree with debi and daryl. a great deal of time goes into these blogs. a little feedback would be great. not just positive either. if there is something you didn't like, post that too.
        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Working...
        X