Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downsizing/Renovating

Downsizing is scary

Since 2 weeks before Christmas of 2019, I have let 3 people go. We are a shop that can actually SUPPORT 2 bather/fluffers and 4 groomers. Full time. Year round. No doubt.

The problem is I cannot handle the stress any longer. There. I said it. I needed to downsize. But how it happened shocked me, the members of the staff that were let go, the staff that remained onboard and the clients that lost their groomers.
    Since 2 weeks before Christmas of 2019, I have let 3 people go. We are a shop that can actually SUPPORT 2 bather/fluffers and 4 groomers. Full time. Year round. No doubt. The problem is I cannot handle the stress...
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Debi good for you. Scary but if any shop can choose to be particular in how they choose to work, I'm sure yours will fit the bill. Best wishes. Shop looks great btw!

Comment

Good for you Debi! The salon looks warm & homey.......love it.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I missed this. Looks like it went very well.

Comment

Wait has the downsizing sort of inconvenienced any customers? Have they said anything?

Comment

Working...
          X