X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolutions of the Healthy Variety

New post by Daryl Conner
    https://groomwise.typepad.com/hair_o...y-variety.html
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I like those for the ears!!

Comment

I don't make resolutions but needed to lose a little weight. I am doing well with intermittent fasting. You can eat during an 8 hour window and then wait 16 hours. Not convenient but you don't have to worry so much about what you eat within reason. 5 pounds in 2 weeks, my ankles lost the bit of swelling. This was pretty quick results just so you know it is usually slower. Then again, you are NOT dieting at all. You are simply making sure you burned and digested all you had before. Pretty cool.

Daryl I will check out those out too.

Comment

I don’t like stuff inside my ears. I’ve been using gun mufflers for years. The type that people use when they practice at the gun range. Easy on, easy off.

When you said Face Shield I thought you meant those lightweight clear face shield that flip down over your face. I’ve had dentists that use those. They seem easy to wear and flip out of the way easily.

Comment

I think it is wonderful how you ended up with your daughter grooming with you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X