X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following up............

New post by Daryl Conner

https://groomwise.typepad.com/hair_o...lowing-up.html
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Very wise and only learned from experience. If it doesn't sound directly related to the grooming, odds are it is not. By the way I often get conjunctivitis when I fly on jets. Eye doctor even asked me and said it was related and to drink lots more water on flights. Very dehydrating.

Comment

Originally posted by 4them View Post
      Very wise and only learned from experience. If it doesn't sound directly related to the grooming, odds are it is not. By the way I often get conjunctivitis when I fly on jets. Eye doctor even asked me and said it was related and to drink lots more water on flights. Very dehydrating.
      I've seen flight attendants do that a lot. Now I know why I get red eye too on flights.

Comment

Great advice. I try to do a follow up call any time I notice something out of the ordinary. Clients really seem to appreciate it. It also helps to put my mind at ease knowing that the owner is keeping an eye on the issue and that there is an open line of communication between us. I also like to do a follow up call on new clients or new pets to make sure they are happy with their groom. If there is any thing they'd like different, I mark it down right away so I have it ready the next time they come in.

Comment

Originally posted by SoapDish View Post
          Great advice. I try to do a follow up call any time I notice something out of the ordinary. Clients really seem to appreciate it. It also helps to put my mind at ease knowing that the owner is keeping an eye on the issue and that there is an open line of communication between us. I also like to do a follow up call on new clients or new pets to make sure they are happy with their groom. If there is any thing they'd like different, I mark it down right away so I have it ready the next time they come in.
          That's what makes the difference when you build bonds like that, and you got that extra mile. To show that care and concern, builds real loyalty.

Comment

Working...
          X