Talking about how not to be bullied in animal care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about how not to be bullied in animal care

I made this video for all the groomers who are not, and will never be, and don't want to be, the leader of the pack. It can be uncomfortable to be lectured or teased by followers of Cesar Milan types of theory (bless their hearts) who think we (non-pack leaders) are kind of weak or clueless. Even if we are, it is annoying to be teased!😏

https://youtu.be/xm152937hqk

Comment

Smart. Insightful advice.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I shared this with friends and they loved it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post
                  I made this video for all the groomers who are not, and will never be, and don't want to be, the leader of the pack. It can be uncomfortable to be lectured or teased by followers of Cesar Milan types of theory (bless their hearts) who think we (non-pack leaders) are kind of weak or clueless. Even if we are, it is annoying to be teased!😏

https://youtu.be/xm152937hqk
                  Yes it can. There are more ways than his.

Comment

When I was a fan/cult member for Cesar Milan, it actually made me into a meaner person. I saw my dog's actions as a criticism of me, instead of just a dog being a dog. Crazy. So glad I am no longer in that belief system.

Comment

I didn't realize that about being bullied like that. You are so right. Good insight Emma.

Comment

Working...
                      X