Grooming Special Needs Pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming Special Needs Pets

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwN_l82dwK4&t=83s
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Comment

One of our specialties. I remember maddie talked about special care Tuesdays long time ago. Made sense.

Comment

If you get known for this by a vet you can really buildup business. I did 3 days a month like that it helped when I started out.

Comment

Exactly Time. I had vets who would only refer to me because I did special needs pets.
            Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
            "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I do most of mine all in the same day. I like it that way and so true vets will send referrals if you let them know your procedures and practices to comfort them and improve safety. I charge about 25% more sometimes because some need extra 15 to 30 minutes for a gentle groom.

Comment

Great idea about having a day just for these pets. Now I really want my own place.

Comment

Working...
                X