In the market for a new clipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the market for a new clipper

I love my Bravura and trimmers, but I need to replace a clipper for heavy coats. I don't care if it is corded or not, but do love no cord.

Suggestions please.

I am an Andis Excel 5 speed fan myself. Been using them almost 10 yrs.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I’m a Wahl girl. I’m currently liking the KM Cordless

Comment

Originally posted by dogma View Post
        I’m a Wahl girl.
        Add a drawing of a Betty Boop type to that quote and you got yourself a great print ad. Anyone at Wahl listening? Lol

Did you check out what Jeff at Northern Tails offers? Was looking the other day-would try them myself if I was in the market .

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
          Add a drawing of a Betty Boop type to that quote and you got yourself a great print ad. Anyone at Wahl listening? Lol

Did you check out what Jeff at Northern Tails offers? Was looking the other day-would try them myself if I was in the market .
          I had those Furzone clippers Jeff sells at Northern Tails. They are good clippers, I just didn't use them much as I prefer my 5 speed clippers so I sold them to an up and coming groomer here in town. She loves them.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Wahl KM Cordless definitely changed things for me.

Comment

For cordless the Wahl KM. Andis 5 speed is another good option.

Comment

The Andis AGR+ 5-speed is good, and you can add the battery pack and charger at a later date.

Comment

I love my KM cordless. But for plowing down heavy coat, the Excel 5 speed is stronger and faster. For really badly pelted coat I find the KM struggles a little unlike the Excel which cuts right through.

Comment

So happy with my Wahl KM 10.

Comment

I went with the Wahl KM 10 and works fine, and next I will add the Excel 5 speed. Along with Bravura this should be my TRIO.

Comment

Andis is giving free chordless nail trimmers again with clipper purchase. I have the chorded nail trimmers. Love them plus my chorded 5 speed Andis clippers.

Comment

Splurged and got the Excel 5, happy with my trio.

Comment

I have a problem. I have several Wahl, Andis clippers. Like 13 of them. At least I don't worry about a clipper shortage and one going out.

Comment

Wrong count 15!

Comment

Working...
                              X