Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Belly Band - The Tool Saver - The Paw Saver - Grooming Safety by Jessica Products

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Belly Band - The Tool Saver - The Paw Saver - Grooming Safety by Jessica Products

Grooming Safety by Jessica’s company mission is to help create a safer grooming environment in any type of pet grooming establishment, and to promote safer handling practices resulting in a more positive pet grooming experience for stylists, pets, and their people. Find these great safety products and more at www.groomingsafetybyjessica.com.

The Belly Band

The Tool Saver

The Paw Saver

Grooming Safety by Jessica’s company mission is to help create a safer grooming environment in any type of pet grooming establishment, and to promote safer handling practices resulting in a more positive pet grooming experience for stylists, pets, and their people. Find these great safety products and more at www.groomingsafetybyjessica.com.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I love the Tool Saver. More than once it has saved my best shears from hitting the floor. We also bought a belly band. Very inexpensive solution that works.

Comment

We have 3 of them for our tables. These are a bargain and work great.

Comment

I think the paw saver look like a good thing.....Lil feet can get caught if one if not careful with wire cages having the gap at the front.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I picked up the tool saver years ago at Intergroom. Another groomer stole it. :/
          It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I haven't tried the tool saver yet. Sometimes my hand cramp a little and I drop shears. So I have fatigue mats around my table to help a little. This could be awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X