Discontinued Andis Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discontinued Andis Clippers

What the heck? Where did they go? Why has Andis gotten rid of the AGP clippers and the Andis Classic Super AG-2 AG2? They're my go-to clippers! Also, does anyone else out there provide clippers for all the grooming staff or do you require the groomers to provide their own clippers?

They have been discontinued for a while I think. I do not provide clippers or any tools for my groomers. It's their responsibility as professionals to have the tools they need to groom. I provide the large items like dryers and all products used for bathing and grooming.

Comment

I do the same as Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by brit.thebee View Post
        What the heck? Where did they go? Why has Andis gotten rid of the AGP clippers and the Andis Classic Super AG-2 AG2? They're my go-to clippers! Also, does anyone else out there provide clippers for all the grooming staff or do you require the groomers to provide their own clippers?
        My employer provides basic tools, including 1 cordless and 1 corded and some basic blades, and supplies. But most of us use our own shears and clippers of our choice. Nice if my clippers go out or drop my shear, at least the boss has the basic kit to fall back on.

Comment

I really loved my AGP. It was SO quiet. It rivaled a Bravura. Maybe even quieter. I went to the excel when I was having issues with my wrist and sold it. Recently I went looking for a new one and nope.

Comment

I just picked up a Wahl KM10. It's brushless and has 5 yr warranty, super quiet and light. Less SPM but lots of torque so you don't need that crazy 4700 SPM like an excel. Thus blades don't heat up as fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X