Bravura question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravura question

This has probably been answered here before and I'm missing it, sorry, but I'm about to place an order and need to know if the stainless steel comb set that comes with the Bravura kit is just the regular stainless steel Wahl combs. Because I already have the regular set that fits regular blades. I have zero Bravura experience, though I get how it works with the single clicky adjustable blade, and I don't know if I need the entire kit with the combs or just the clipper and blade. Thanks!

If it comes with the Bravura they are made to fit the 5n1 blade. Different than the regular set of SS combs by Wahl. I would definitely get them, although if you wait there are often buy it get the set of combs free deals.

Once you use those combs on a Bravura you may never go back to the regular ones.

Comment

Thanks! I have been using Andis super 2 speeds for 898937 years and still like it just fine, but I am in the market for a spare and since everyone raves about the Bravura, I thought I would try it. My Andis is hooked to my Clipper Vac, though, and I love that thing more than most people. If I love the Bravura enough, I may see whether they offer a Clipper Vac attachment for it. Old habits die so hard.

Off to order the Bravura and related combs. Thanks!

Comment

Wait. Is a Clipper Vac attachment on a cordless clipper ironic?

Comment

If you are already accustomed to clipper vac then it will be no problem for you. Me on the other hand talk about old habits. I think you will love the Bravura. Definitely lighter and easy to use.

Comment

Go ahead and

Order cv attachment

Comment

They do have a clipper vac attachment for it.

Comment

I agree with all above posts. Now the Bravara will come with plastic combs included, but ICK who wants to use those when we can have the SS combs for the Bravara. You are going to LOVE your Bravara with SS attachment combs....and yes, I do think Moses is correct and they make a clipper vac attachment for the Bravara but I have never used a clipper vac and think I wouldn't do well with one. You are used to the clipper vac so shouldn't be a problem for you.
                Just wait til you do a TBH with the Bravara and SS combs, you will think you have died and gone to groomer heaven!
                Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I got a cv awhile back, it has definitely been an adjustment. There is a cv attachment for it. I also got a second bravura for Christmas. One without a cv attachment.

Comment

I have a Bravura, and I use it for everything! Once in a great while I'll use my cordless Andis for #7 SD. I, also, plan to get another one for back up. I think it's that good. =)

Comment

Working...
                    X