Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running a Special Groomer Talk Groomers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running a Special Groomer Talk Groomers!

Hello everyone and HAPPY 2017!

I want thank each and every one of you for your amazing support of my flagship product release!! The Yuppy Puppy Bath Brush is going strong and into our third year on the market. I appreciate all your feedback on this amazing bathing tool and want to thank you with a special to start the New Year off right! Work smarter not harder right?

ALL ORDERS SHIP FREE WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US FOR A LIMITED TIME! (Canadian groomers you can save yourselves shipping from the US by ordering through Itzaclip at canadiangroomer.com)

USA AND PUERTO RICO USE THIS LINK: yuppypuppybathbrush.com

Sorry everyone but I can't seem to edit the original post! Itzaclip's website is canadiangroomingdistributor.com

Comment

Originally posted by Donna Amandus View Post
      Hello everyone and HAPPY 2017!

I want thank each and every one of you for your amazing support of my flagship product release!! The Yuppy Puppy Bath Brush is going strong and into our third year on the market. I appreciate all your feedback on this amazing bathing tool and want to thank you with a special to start the New Year off right! Work smarter not harder right?

ALL ORDERS SHIP FREE WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US FOR A LIMITED TIME! (Canadian groomers you can save yourselves shipping from the US by ordering through Itzaclip at canadiangroomer.com)

USA AND PUERTO RICO USE THIS LINK: yuppypuppybathbrush.com
      Here is the actual website linked to the product. As always free shipping on all orders over$100 including shampoo and tables too https://www.canadiangroomingdistribu...-bathing-brush

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X