Cordless???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordless???

What is everyone finding is a good cordless A5 compatible clipper? Been out of grooming for 10 years coming back and needing another cordless, last one left at Corp store.

I use the Andis Pulse more than any of my corded clippers. It is a workhorse! For detail work I use the Wahl Motion 5-in-1. The Motion has a different shape that fits my hand perfectly. Both clippers are lithium ion and the Motion can be used with a cord if you haven't thought to charge it.

http://www.groomerschoice.com/Andis-...tinfo/AN79500/
    https://www.petedge.com/zpetedgemain...r=Brand%3DWahl

Comment

I don't think I typed this right. Looking for rechargeable that takes A5type Blades like a regular clipper. I do have a fixed blade rechargeable. So I want want that will take all my grooming Blades I have now. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by cybercat View Post
        I don't think I typed this right. Looking for rechargeable that takes A5type Blades like a regular clipper. I do have a fixed blade rechargeable. So I want want that will take all my grooming Blades I have now. Sorry for misunderstanding.
        You were clear on the a5 blade. The Oster Volt is cordless and uses the a5 blades.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I have the andis power groom +, i personally love it because i have the batteries and cord pack, so it is very versitile. But do your research, because i heard good and bad when i purchased it, just as anything else.

Comment

Great thanks I shall look them up.

Comment

I was using the Andis AGR+ and it was great but I was having troubles with the batteries so I recently switched to the Andis Pulse ZR and I'm loving it with no issues!

Comment

I have been looking at that one bgroomed. How is the noise level? I won't buy the Volt because of its noise. I groom cats so.

Comment

Had no idea the Volt was loud...never used one. The Pulse ZR reviews say it is quiet but a bit heavy...I bet bgroomed can tell you though when she chimes back in.

Comment

Love my A6 slim a lot. Volt is a little noisy but feels good in my hands.

Comment

Pet Edge has the Pulse ZR with a special....I think it was a smaller clipper that also came with it (only glanced at it this am).

Comment

I've been using the Heiniger Saphir. Won't go back.

Comment

Working...
                        X