Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for new dremel......what is your favorite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new dremel......what is your favorite?

Anyone using the 8050 micro?

I have the 8050 micro - LOVE it!

Comment

Love it! Easy to hold and manipulate. I love the LED lighted tip because it directs the light exactly where I need it. Dremel makes a quick release drum for the sanding bands that makes short work of changes. I've recommended this model to our vet and even my podiatrist!

Comment

Love it

Comment

Thanks for feedback!

Comment

I have the 8050 also and adore it! Makes nail trimming pretty fast work,

Comment

Best one I've used.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this the one you're all talking about? I'm buying one to use on my beagle. I'm a cat groomer, so for cats, I don't use dremels.
                https://www.amazon.com/Dremel-8050-N...0+micro+dremel
                Is there a lower-cost dremel that is good enough for someone who won't be doing a high volume of nails?

Comment

Emma since you are only going to use on your beagle, any dremel will work fine. But yes , the link you posted is the dremel the others were speaking of.
                  Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

The 7700 is nice Emma and about half the price of the mini

Comment

Thank you. I'll buy the 7700.
                      I'm thinking the dremel will be better for her than a nail trimmer, because her nails are tough to cut through. She's an old dog. I know that with cats (and humans) sometimes the nails get harder with age, so perhaps that is what is going on with her nails.
                      She doesn't hate having her nails cut, but she doesn't like it either, and at her age, I want to make life easy for her

Comment

My Dremel 7700 is here! I'm going to do my beagle's nails with it. Since I'm a cat groomer, I haven't used one before. Do you know of any good YouTube videos showing how to dremel dog nails? I'll do a search but if you know a good one, let me know.

Comment

I used my new Dremel 7700 today for my senior beagle's nails. Great! She didn't mind at all, just sat there in a relaxed way. When I use to do it with nail trimmers, she squirmed trying to get away, but not with the dremel.
                          LOVE IT!!!!!

Comment

Glad to hear you and your beagle are enjoying the dremel. ....the 7700 is the one I use as well.
                            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Personally love and use the lithium ion dremel too. However craftsman has the identical 4700 dremel with their name on it but last twice as long as the dremel version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X