Les Pooch versus Activet brushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Pooch versus Activet brushes

Has anyone who owned & used the original Les Pooch brushes tried either the new Les Pooch or the Activet? I know there is rumors on which is original/ best etc, but I want actual comparison to the original ones that I own & love.
    Which do you like??
    New LP brush

Activet( original manufacturer of LP)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've used the Les Pooch brushes for years.......also have purchased several Activet brushes.........I honestly can't tell the difference.

Happy brushing

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I've been wanting to share this video because his long braid/hair band combo fascinates me.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7rnU2qu64

Comment

I'm with Dolly. I can't tell a difference.
        When Les Pooches kept shining us on about "we will have the brushes back in stock in two months....by Easter....by Christmas....by Groundhogs Day....." we finally gave up and ordered the Activet ones We got them within a few days and couldn't be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by dogma View Post
          I'm with Dolly. I can't tell a difference.
          When Les Pooches kept shining us on about "we will have the brushes back in stock in two months....by Easter....by Christmas....by Groundhogs Day....." we finally gave up and ordered the Activet ones We got them within a few days and couldn't be happier.
          These are the ones that are supposed to be made by the real & original supplier. I wanted to make sure before I bought more. Thanks!!

Comment

I have used the "old" LP brushes and activet. They both do their job, but the Activets didn't hold up very well. Disappointed in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitewalk View Post
              I have used the "old" LP brushes and activet. They both do their job, but the Activets didn't hold up very well. Disappointed in them.
              Have you tried the new LP?? One of my original LP split at the base of the brush right along the seam. I duct taped it, but it did it right away.

Comment

Nitewalk, we haven't had that problem with the Activet brushes. So far they are holding up fine and we've had them over a year.

Comment

Thanks dogma gosh so much help for newer groomers around here.

Comment

Working...
                  X