Go-to Curly Cockapoo Tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go-to Curly Cockapoo Tools?

What tool would you recommend for getting tangles out of a short, curly Cockapoo coat? Brands appreciated! Any other grooming advice would be great (i.e. How often to bathe, daily grooming tools, etc.)! Thanks!

Originally posted by quaintrelle View Post
    What tool would you recommend for getting tangles out of a short, curly Cockapoo coat? Brands appreciated! Any other grooming advice would be great (i.e. How often to bathe, daily grooming tools, etc.)! Thanks!
    What's your grooming experience? And post a picture of the dog. Usually quality product like k9 competition ( aloe shampoo and dematter spray) and proper blow out with hv followed with fluff drying with spritzer of scissor spray takes most normal knots tangles etc out of the coat. If it is actual mats you can approach it a few ways, if lighter matting use silicone dematter spray, use LP or similar brush to tap loose mats, then bath. Or if bad mats, pre treat with k9 coat cure conditioner, soak brush and wash like normal. I usually will remove any mats that didn't disappear in the bath & dry by breaking up with thinning shears, as I will be taking the dog a little shorter to avoid having mats the next time. This is only something I do if mats are not the norm. I took a video of how to do it...http://www.canadiangroomingdistribut...mpetition.html

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks — I'm a pet parent. What kind of brush/comb do you recommend (brand is helpful!)? And do you have any favorite products to use?

Comment

Working...
      X