Shouldn't by myself stuff around Christmas...Oops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't by myself stuff around Christmas...Oops

So i really want a pair of KM 10 and Bravura's and have for a while now. I figured i would treat myself for christmas and get the set that petedge has on sale, both for $350. Great deal right? Told the old man what I got and well now I know what I'm getting for Christmas from him. He wasn't very happy with me. Oops. How was I to know? Luckily they Petedge didn't ship or even charge me yet so i just cancelled the order. He only bought the KM 10's though so I still have to get the bravuras. I noticed for the more popular colors there is a $30 extra charge! Looks like it's gunmetal for me. Super excited to be getting my new clippers but kinda bummed now because I have to wait till after christmas to use them. C'est la vie.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Just double check and make sure you got the Lithium ones because looking at the prices now they are the same regardless of color....confused. CON GRATS!
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

The prices were on Amazon... should've said that. Checked out Petedge and they are the same price no matter what color. Wonder why Amazon is different?
      It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Yes, make sure lithium. ....all colors are same price from what I see.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
          The prices were on Amazon... should've said that. Checked out Petedge and they are the same price no matter what color. Wonder why Amazon is different?
          Probably not lithium. double check
          <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

You will love them. They are really quiet. A s for the Bravura, I got purple at no extra charge. Ren's Pet Depot in Canada though.

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
              Probably not lithium. double check
              Double check for sure.....found some nonlithium (older but new) for about 30.00 less.....you don't want them. 156.00 is about the going price on the LITHIUM Bravaras (any color they make).

Comment

Ok, OP.....I just looked at Petedge catalog.....why don't you just order the set of KM10'S and the BRAVARAS and pay the difference in what hubby wants to pay? They come with 2 free Ultimate Comp 5f blades too.
                Just was adding it up and this is what I would do if I was gonna order the Lithium Bravaras anyway....just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
                  Ok, OP.....I just looked at Petedge catalog.....why don't you just order the set of KM10'S and the BRAVARAS and pay the difference in what hubby wants to pay? They come with 2 free Ultimate Comp 5f blades too.
                  Just was adding it up and this is what I would do if I was gonna order the Lithium Bravaras anyway....just saying.
                  Good idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X