Just ordered a Yuppy Puppy brush....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered a Yuppy Puppy brush....

and got a bottle of barbicide. No more Cool lube for me. What dilution ratio do you use for the barbicide as a spray disinfectant? Will it just say on the bottle? And can I use it to disinfect my yuppy puppy brush between dogs with it? I also thought maybe I could just soak the brush in bleach water overnight? How do you guys disinfect?
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Just keep a bucket of bleach to soak the Yuppy Puppy brush in. Your gonna love this bath brush.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Yuppy Puppy Brush came and I think I'm in love! Tee-hee. keep a bucket of bleach water handy and after combing out the fur just drop it in there till the next pooch. First dog I tried it on was a Berner I do regularly and I couldn't believe the difference! Her coat isn't that great to begin with, but it was sssooo much softer and fluffier this groom! I think I found my new best friend.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Lol NF! That's exactly how I felt and still feel that way about my YP brush.

Comment

Love this brush as well. Hv 4 of them so I can rotate them and always have one ready. These brushes really help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love them too. We have 3 so we can rotate also.

Comment

I rotate as well and they go into disinfectant between dogs and rinsed before use. Us Canadians can now get them at http://www.canadiangroomingdistributor.com which is nice. I paid USD for mine.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

OH NO! When I was cleaning the bristles out yesterday with a comb a set of bristles came out! A bit discouraging. I am going to have to get a hold of the company and perhaps i can get a replacement? Has anyone else had this happen to them?
                It's funny how everyone said they had multiples because I was just thinking I need a second one to rotate out yesterday!
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
                  OH NO! When I was cleaning the bristles out yesterday with a comb a set of bristles came out! A bit discouraging. I am going to have to get a hold of the company and perhaps i can get a replacement? Has anyone else had this happen to them?
                  It's funny how everyone said they had multiples because I was just thinking I need a second one to rotate out yesterday!
                  Oh my! No never had this happen....contact them, Donna A will make it right.
                  I have several and all soak in bleach for rotation......it just a flaw as some of all of our equipment can have.

Comment

Nope none of my bristles have ever come loose... Must have just had a defect

Comment

Donna is super awsome and sweet! Told her my situation and she said that this has happened one other time. She is sending me TWO new brushes! So wasn't expecting that! Thank you Donna! You're awesome!
                      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Mine did that too!!! I thought I was the only one. I wasn't even being rough at all with it

Comment

Originally posted by Pariss View Post
                          Mine did that too!!! I thought I was the only one. I wasn't even being rough at all with it
                          Make sure you contact manufacturer. They will make it right. Imperfections happen in every product from time to time, it's how the company handles it that's important.

Comment

I just got one, the dogs love it!

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                              Make sure you contact manufacturer. They will make it right. Imperfections happen in every product from time to time, it's how the company handles it that's important.

Exactly!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X