Ahhley Craig & Eric Salas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhley Craig & Eric Salas

Not sure if anyone posted this yet--but, Eric has a wonderful new line of products available with Ashley Craig (who also make some of the yummiest and most beautiful brushes & combs in the world), everyone should check out. I am not plugging,,there are actually some UTube videos that not only mention his products, but show you some great techniques and beautiful grooming that might help some out. Be sure to check out the Mini Schnauzer--that dog is GORGEOUS.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EricSalasDotNet
    I am not sure if I can list Ashely Craig's site or not--but you can find it easily enough via search.
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

WOW that Sch. does look great. Does anyone here use the products? I think I am going to get the crystals and try them. Unless you have tryes them and don't like the.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhoundlover View Post
      WOW that Sch. does look great. Does anyone here use the products? I think I am going to get the crystals and try them. Unless you have tryes them and don't like the.
      Eric had a you tube video on facebook using the crystals (actually a powder type substance) on a Kerry blue and you could really see the difference in the fullness of the leg hair.

Comment

Why are you doing it to me????
        I promised my hubby that I am NOT going to spend any money on new tools this summer. Now I have to have these stripping knives !

Comment

LOL! I got lost watching Eric's videos & forgot I was on here.
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
          X