Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just ordered some new shears, my first kenchii!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered some new shears, my first kenchii!

I'm so excited! I decided to upgrade my curves to a pair of the bumblebee curves from kenchii. This is my first pair of kenchii shears but I've heard great things about them... it was really hard to pick from just looking at the website, but I haven't had a way to try the shears out in person so I hope I picked a good one... I admit, I fell in love with the "look" of the bumblebee, so hopefully they feel as great in my hand as they look.
    woo hoo I can't wait till they get here! Does anyone else have these shears? likes or dislikes about them?

I loooovvvee these! I spoiled myself a while ago with the bumblebee curves! I love them soo much I only save them for my favoritist doggies

Comment

Oooooh my Bumblebees are my FAVORITE since I got them in Feb at Pasadena! I sleep with them under my pillow!

Just kidding...that would be a little odd.
      There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

I got an overly sweet deal on 3 pair of scorpions 3 for the price of 1 ( brand new).I have to say that kenchi makes some very nice shears the durability ans longevity of the edges I am completely impressed with .I purchased them well over a year ago and they are still razor sharp.and these are their low line shears I would only hope the higher lines hold up as well if not better.

Comment

i have kenchi scorpion ones...i am use to 15-20$ scissors and these are amazing!!!
          I've only had them a few months but they are still super sharp!

Comment

Working...
          X