26 tooth chunkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 tooth chunkers

OK, I know Oster and Gieb make there and I think Paw brothers does too. Anyone else that I may be missing? And can anyone rate these 3 brands of chunkers for me so I have a better idea of which ones I should buy?
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Hmmm, I wanna say that the Orca's are not far off from that number - I finish my comp dogs totally with these.

Comment

Kenichii makes a pair as well.

Comment

I can't find them on their site, but I'm going to go back and check again. If anyone has a pic I'd love to see. Love my Kenchiis

Comment

The Orcas listed on the site are 45 tooth. I cannot find any 26 tooth chunkers on their site.

Comment

Proline makes a 7" pair. I bought a pair off of Barbara Bird's website.

Comment

Kamisori makes 26-chunkers. I have a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by celebpet View Post
                Kenichii makes a pair as well.
                The Kenchii 26T shears are not the chunkers mylady is looking for. I have the 26T and they are only 26 teeth because they are so short, only a few inches long (about half the length of regular thinning shears).

I have the 26T chunkers from Geib and I could not live without them! They are absolutely wonderful on the "fuzzy butts" of Shelties, Shepherds, etc. I have the older model made by Geib, but I've seen the newer ones and they are about the same.

Comment

My 8.5" Paw Brothers are now poopey. I used to LOVE mine,,had them sharpened (my current sharpener has always been a whiz with my shears) and I can't stand them anymore..the tension just WON"T stay put and the teeth are now not coming together right. I am going to send them back to him once more and see if he can figure it out.
                  When I first got them, before they got dull and needed sharpening, they were great shears for the cost...I am hoping that they can be fixed. ~Oster ones for me next if they can't.
                  Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                  X