KUDZU Cord Cover - No more twisted clipper cord - yeah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KUDZU Cord Cover - No more twisted clipper cord - yeah

I just received my KUDZU cord cover (in purple). What a time saver - no more twisted clipper cords. The trick is putting it on your cord. It took me 30 minutes. The first 3 feet (its 10' long) was like a game of twister and I was losing, the last 3 feet was a breeze and in the middle was "I think I figured out how to do this". Its great - check it out on Golden Touch Sharpening website.

Is there a trick to getting it on? I tired for 15 minutes and got about 3 inches done. I was really excited about getting one at APF, but it's such a hassle!
    Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

So let

me know how long your cord stays untangled mine lasted about a week or so. Dawn

Comment

What I've done in the past with a pesky twisting cord is thread empty toliet paper card board things on the cord. No more twists, then replace holders when they get mashed up.

Comment

Bulldog mom - Kudzo

you have to start at the clipper end of cord, after you get enough of the cover on, about one foot worth, (if you haven't hung yourself by now) put the clipper in back of you and work facing the plug end - its seems easier to "twist" this way, as you go it gets easier and faster. I noticed my cord still gets twisted, but not as bad as without cover and I can untangle it easier. I've only been using it for 2 days, but so far I'm satisfied.

Comment

Too tight. I went with the Monkey Cord, not too hard to put on, and it works!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Is there a picture of it on a website?

I'd like to see this. I hate my twisted cord.

Comment

What is the difference between the Kudzu/Monkey cord and the stuff you get at the auto part store? Like this
                http://www.cabletiesandmore.com/Spir...FQhGnQodylRSLQ
                Deanne

Comment

Originally posted by PurplePoodlePetBows View Post
                  What is the difference between the Kudzu/Monkey cord and the stuff you get at the auto part store? Like this
                  Deanne
                  Probably the price is the only difference
                  (somebody had to say it)
                  *teehee

Comment

I have monkey cords, they're great! I had a friend help put them on.. wasn't too hard but time consuming.

Comment

I never knew anything like this existed. Yea!

Comment

Deanne
                        Did you ever try it?

Comment

Is there a trick to getting them to actually send you one? I ordered mine almost a month ago and can't seem to get them to send it to me.

Comment

Deanne
                            The youtube video for monkeycord details the difference! I don't know about Kudzu, but the monkeycord is tighter and doesn't allow the cord to twist once encased. THAT'S why I paid (it's only like $10, sheesh) extra for the MonkeyCord. I tried the auto parts kind and it sucked! But I love mine now! It took about a half hour which a small price to pay for a long time of not twisties. It's worked like a charm, I've had no problems.
                            There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

BTW, here is the MonkeyCord youtube video that details better than my words can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK5HgNpNRSk
                              There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X