Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mylady or anyone - question the straight tines of Les Pooch brushes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mylady or anyone - question the straight tines of Les Pooch brushes.

Long ago you wrote that you use the straight side of the brushes. I have a couple with straights on the other side. I cannot at all figure out what in the world I would do with them. I've heard setting up hair to stand out, but the other sides does that well.

At least once a week, I'm grooming and I think of this, and FINALLY I am asking.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

I use it like a pin brush and on faces.
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

I cant find any good use for the straight side either except they make a good back scratcher.....for me....lol... I'm not going to order any more double sided brushes if they don't make them anymore w/the both sides the same. NOt going to pay more for a double brush if I only use one side!

Marie, my rep from LP, said the straight side is really good for getting out snarles and to use as a fluff up when you are doing a finish scissor. I only find that its only use is as a back scratcher.
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Straight side

Really are not worth much but, I do use when hand stripping a dog. After pulling an area I brush over that spot and it lines the hairs up perfectly to see what you may have missed. It will lift and fluff as well. I don't use that side much.

Comment

I was told it is for poodle hair............

Happy Pink Poodling

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I know Les Poochs says to use it kind of like a curry I believe. I love it for fluff drying myself. Sometimes the other side just "catches" too much. It's also great for helping distribute my speed dry spray before I dry to distribute the product.
            What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

It is one of those odd features you have to try and find a use for.

Which means it is pretty much useless.

Comment

Sheila nailed it...back-scratcher. Now if they would just make one with a telescoping handle...there's one little place I still can't reach.
                Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
                X