My FAVORITE new blade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My FAVORITE new blade!

The ex bought me a 6fc at the show for my birthday present and I gotta say LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
    I'm not quite sure what the specific thing that makes it perfect but OMG I haven't been this happy with a blade length in eons!
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

I know exactly what you mean. I love it too. I'm using it way more than my 7 or my 5 recently. It is just so smooth and just not quite as short as a 7. It just gives a very natural appearance don't ya think.

Comment

Who makes it? What did you use it on? Do you think it would be good for shavedowns?
      Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

well this sounds super exciting!!

Comment

Originally posted by bulldogmom View Post
          Who makes it? What did you use it on? Do you think it would be good for shavedowns?
          It's from Andis..PERFECT for shavedowns!
          Every dog that was groomed today had the honor of getting the 6 blade used on it (2 shih tzu's, 2 poodles, 2 bichon mixes and 2 cockers from yesterday) since everybody requested spring trims; and yes, it leaves it more natural. Half the time the 5 is too long and the 7 is too short
          ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~

Comment

My old boss says the same thing, she loves the new 6 and the 4 1/2 too! Gotta try them out.
            What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Originally posted by luvpups View Post
              My old boss says the same thing, she loves the new 6 and the 4 1/2 too! Gotta try them out.
              The 4 1/2 is next on my list of things to buy. Anyone out there using it yet??????????????

Comment

Is the 4 1/2 by Andis as well? I am so curious to try them out.
                "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

sounds cool! you should take some pictures of dogs you use it on!

Comment

We just did an order today and I saw the 4 1/2 and the 6 and im like what the heck are those!! Dang! Should have ordered some!!

Comment

Originally posted by luvpups View Post
                      my old boss says the same thing, she loves the new 6 and the 4 1/2 too! Gotta try them out.
                      there's a 4 1/2?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
                      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~

Comment

Just when you think you can start to save a few $$, they come out with a new "toy" that we can't live with out! This sounds like a blade we'll all want to get.

sittingpretty

Comment

I bought the new 4 1/2 and the 6 at APF too! Have not broke them out yet, but now I am ready to!

Comment

Ryan's online shows both of these in Andis blades. It seems that the 4 1/2 is slightly shorter than a 4 blade and the 6 is in between the 5 and 7, is this correct?

I know I would love the 6 because I HATE the 5 blade. It always looks too scruffy to be smooth and the 7 is frequently too short especially on cocker shave downs.

Comment

Opened new window, compared cost + shipping on Ryans and Petedge... just bought one (along with 30 bux in other little stuff..grr...)

It's the time of year for spring/summer cuts. Can't wait to try mine!

Jessie

Comment

Working...
                              X