Question about Wahl Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Wahl Blades

I was looking at the Wahl blades today and came across a set for $79.99 at Ren's Pet Depot
    it is a Competition Blade set that includes a 3PW, 40, 10 and 7f.
    Now I have never bought Wahl blades before and I am wondering, what is a 3PW?

It may seem like a dumb question, but I am really wondering why I can't figure this out LOL!

Thanks for any info,
    Lisa

Another Wahl question

Does anyone use the Arco SE cordless clipper? or do you know the difference between the replacement blade Fine, and the replacement blade course? both are the same price, and I am new to the Wahl blades, so I will most likely have more questions about them after these 2 LOL!
    Thanks for any help once again, oh and there is also a replacement blade 3mm! Duh! I think I need a course in everything to do with Wahl !!!! HELP!
    Lisa

Comment

The arco se uses the same blade as the Bravura. The fine size blade is what you want. The coarse blade has larger teeth spacing similar to a 9 bade and it's easier to cut an animal. They also make a champion blade that has a black coating on it and lasts much longer.

The prices there are not very good shop around and you should be able to get them cheaper elsewhere.

Comment

WOw, finally!

Originally posted by JThreeSharpening View Post
        The arco se uses the same blade as the Bravura. The fine size blade is what you want. The coarse blade has larger teeth spacing similar to a 9 bade and it's easier to cut an animal. They also make a champion blade that has a black coating on it and lasts much longer.

The prices there are not very good shop around and you should be able to get them cheaper elsewhere.
        Thank you for clearing that up for me, and it's nice to know the difference.
        I think I just figured out the wording for the Competition Wahl Blade set 3PW#40,10 & 7F, I am thinking that is not a blade, but 3Pw stands for three piece Wahl.. ROFLOL!
        Man, if I keep having these blond moments, I may have to dye my hair and get glasses so I at least appear smart
        I will check out some other places, but remember, I'm in Canada, so higher prices are something I am used to. I love looking at US sites, but then if they send things UPS, forget it, the duty charges kill me, and not everyone will send to Canada through The US mail.
        I tried to order a dryer from the US that was a great deal, but by the time it would have made it to my door, it would have cost at least $70.00 extra for duty. I am fighting with UPS right now over a bill they sent me for $60.00 for something they delivered to me. I wasn't told of any charges at the time of delivery or I would have refused the order which was for a book and 2 DVD's, from my course. They have sent this to a collection agency now, so I am going to pay it, but I refuse to ever accept a package from them ever again!

Comment

Working...
        X