X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settermom
    replied
    lp brushes...

thanks u all for your replies, after getting all my blades & shears sharpened for spring and buying the new andis 5 speed(HAD to have it....it's PINK and oh so cute;not to mention how light and easy to use!!!) I figured I could only afford one lp but maybe more if the price is better for groomers....thanx again. This is my first time to ask question on here, though I peruse nearly every night..taking notes and have learned alot from all of u

Leave a comment:

• windfall4
    replied
    Yes, make sure to tell them you are a groomer. They have wholesale pricing for groomers.

Leave a comment:

• bednbones
    replied
    I was going to buy 2 LP brushes and the gal told me they had a groomers special ... buy 3 get the 4th free. I looked at the price diff of getting 2 vs 4 and it was a no brainer.

Never thought I would have 4. It is sooo nice.

Leave a comment:

• neanea
    replied
    Originally posted by Settermom View Post
    I know I saw this info somewhere but now that I need it...can't locate it...am ready to buy my first LP brush..red Or silver? can only afford one

SILVER!!!! I have both and RARELY use the red zapper. It's amazing how well the silver works at getting those mats out with little damage.

Leave a comment:

• OntheBRINKofDisaster
    replied
    Are you asking how to order a Les Pooch brush? (Hint: Ask for the groomer's price, not the retail price that you see online. Might be able to get 2 after all.) Or which one to order?

Um...the website is www.lespoochs.com

The phone number and a lot of info (happy choosing) for the brushes is on that site.

Leave a comment:

• Settermom
    started a topic LP contact info....???

LP contact info....???

I know I saw this info somewhere but now that I need it...can't locate it...am ready to buy my first LP brush..red Or silver? can only afford one
Working...
X