Are these brands any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these brands any good?

Has anyone ever heard of the brand "Paw Print?" or another one I'm wondering about is "Classic Products"---they make combs and brushes which I'm shopping for.

I've heard of Paw Brothers but not paw print.

Comment

do you mean paw brothers?

Originally posted by my.cats.name.is.psycho View Post
      Has anyone ever heard of the brand "Paw Print?" or another one I'm wondering about is "Classic Products"---they make combs and brushes which I'm shopping for.
      red with little paw prints on the handles? sold through ryans pet supply? I have several of their tools, a small slicker and a shed comb I use at home on my yorki. I think I am going to carry this brand to sell. I haven tried their rake yet. the tools I use to groom can be pricey so I'm looking for something for customers to use at home.

Comment

Classic doesn't suck, but, it is not outstanding, either. The combs & rakes are OK.
        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

I've bought a couple of their products. I think they are worth the money. Not great, fabulous, must tell everyone about my wonderful discovery, but not cheap, dollar store throw-away stuff either.
          "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ok, thanks you guys

That's just what I wanted to hear. I know it totally sucks but it's about the best I can do in the situation I'm in, which is to buy some really cheap basic stuff. I know cc and les pooch are the way to go but I'm just not there yet, I'm doing this on a volunteer basis so I can my certificate, so I need inexpensive stuff that'll be good for now. Nothing that makes you wanna rip your hair out either lol.

Comment

For cheap slicker go with frank universal, for shed comb use blades or laube shed comb, lots of nice poodle combs out there cheap all about the same quality, I have a cheap pin brush that I really like its a walmart I think I heard the paws brothers where good but I don't have any.

Comment

Working...
              X