HELP sharpener needed in or near NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP sharpener needed in or near NC

I am in desperate need of a blade and scissor sharpener in or near North Carolina. I am concerned about the amount of time that I will be without my equipment if I sent them off to a sharpener that is far away from N.C.
    If anyone has any advice about what I should do please let me know. How long does it usually take for blades to come back when they are shipped off and do the scissors come back nicely sharpened and conditioned like new? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Send 'Em to Jeff!

I THINK he's in NC too. I'm in Southern California andsend my stuff only to Jeff at Northern Tails Sharpening. He's AWESOME!

Comment

I have a guy that picks up from me, then returns my stuff usually the next day. Where are you located?

Comment

Jeff is in AL. He has lightening fast turn around time. Send you stuff out one week, and you'll more than likely have it back by the following week.

Comment

I sent my stuff from MD to Jeff and got it back in a week. He even called me to ask about some of the problems I was having and he sends new customers a DVD about proper care of your stuff. Much better prices than the guy I was previously using as well.

Comment

I have a great guy that comes to the shop and does my stuff (most of it) in his mobile sharpening van and I know another who takes it and brings it back the next day. I am in south central nc, if your around here (fayetteville, raliegh, rockingham) let me know I will forward the numbers to you.

Comment

Originally posted by PineHollowPoms View Post
              I have a great guy that comes to the shop and does my stuff (most of it) in his mobile sharpening van and I know another who takes it and brings it back the next day. I am in south central nc, if your around here (fayetteville, raliegh, rockingham) let me know I will forward the numbers to you.
              I am in Southern Pines so perhaps they will be able to service my tools also. Please send me their phone numbers and Thank You so very much. Do you prefer one guy over the other or are they both excellent?

Comment

Both are good, but I def. prefer one over the other. I am in (southern pines, pinehurst, aberdeen) area too! I sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                X