Aussie Dogs New Combs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Dogs New Combs

I have to rave about the new combs that the Aussie dog boys have come up with. They come in two sizes a big and a small. What they did is hollow out the top and filled it with silicone so the teeth don't fall out! I bought 2 when I saw them at a New Jersey dog show a couple of weeks ago and purchased another one at the Pasadena show. I used them all week on the van and did some comb outs on large hairys and not one of the teeth bent.
    They are very pretty as well....... I bought a large and small of the Black ones and a large gold one, cool thing is they have like silver designs across the top. If you go to a show check em out!!

are they on the website yet? if so I missed it somehow-I order a set of shears friday bummer!!!!!

Comment

I love their basic shears as well, for doing non fine scissor work! They are great workhorses and easy to get sharpened. I always keep a pair around so when I'm sending my more expensive pairs of shears out I have something. Great to use on prebath triming as well.

Comment

Yes Princess you are right. I too use them for precutting if I need to get some length off before the bath,

Comment

hey!
          where can you get them? you cant tease us and not tell us where we can get em!!!

Comment

Yes Lisa...

Thank you for the advice on the combs not only are they very pretty but I love them in action tough and durable but very elegant looking and very light. Thanks again your the best.
            ***Darlynn***
            ***DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE IM POODLEFUL!!***

Comment

Working...
            X