Another Slicker Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Slicker Thread?

Ok, I read through other threads and got exhausted looking for an answer.

I want a fantastic, long living slicker brush for stretch drying dogs with mat-free coats. I have plenty of tools for dematting, which I do very little of. Goal in mind: Bichon with amazingly straight hair and irritation-free skin. I bought a cheap-o slicker and even the lightest touch scratches up my skin.

I prefer the design of CC slickers over the Les Poochs but I'm open minded. What would you use in this application?
    That Tenacious Terrier!
    www.thattenaciousterrier.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

les pooch hands down,I find very little if any irritation.

Comment

I love my gold and silver Les Pooch for those kind of coats. I have not used the CC slickers but have always heard great things.
      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

My co-worker uses the Doggie Man slicker by miller forge (I think it's my miller forge). She uses them on all her show poodles. They are really soft and don't damage the coat and are easy on the skin. I have a doggie man that I use as well and I love it for bichons, and poodles and what not. It's a great soft slicker.

Comment

The large Doggie Man brush is great for cats, too.
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Gold/silver Les Pooch
            There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

silver LP here too

Comment

I like the LP brushes too, I need to buy the gold & silver LP brushes but I still haven't gotten around to it I have only the green,purple & red mat ones but I use the
                #1All System slicker brush most of the time, it last a long time and I like the way it combs through coats.

Comment

Originally posted by Canopener Sally View Post
                  Ok, I read through other threads and got exhausted looking for an answer.

I want a fantastic, long living slicker brush for stretch drying dogs with mat-free coats. I have plenty of tools for dematting, which I do very little of. Goal in mind: Bichon with amazingly straight hair and irritation-free skin. I bought a cheap-o slicker and even the lightest touch scratches up my skin.

I prefer the design of CC slickers over the Les Poochs but I'm open minded. What would you use in this application?
                  I love the Lawrence Tender Care Soft Slickers.

Comment

Working...
                  X